"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
Jefferson C.O.R.E Team
115 E Third Ave.
Ranson, WV 25438
Impacted By Addiction?
Jefferson C.O.R.E. Team can help!
Connections to SUD treatment and community resources, therapeutic and peer recovery support, and much more.
ONTRACK! Anti-Drug coalitions promote a culture of drug free living and reduce harmful and risky behaviors among our youth.
Mountaineer Recovery Center
3094 Charles Town Road
Kearneysville, WV 25430
Where hope becomes reality
We are the regional leader in substance use treatment.
Our team of behavioral health experts provide comprehensive but customized care to help you overcome your unique challenges and difficulties. We provide solution-oriented treatment that is grounded in research and is offered to individuals, couples, and families. Our services include substance use assessments, outpatient treatment, Intensive Outpatient Treatment, a 28 day residential program, Medication-Assisted Treatment, Life Skills Training, and Peer Recovery Support Services. Our therapies are delivered in individual therapy, family therapy, groups, and recreational outings. Our objective is to help our clients make hope become reality.
LOVING OUR COMMUNITY
- Wed, Dec 13Martinsburg, WVDec 13, 2023, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PMMartinsburg, WV, 1ST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH, 220 S QUEEN ST
- Multiple DatesFri, Nov 17Asbury United Methodist ChurchNov 17, 2023, 5:30 PM – Nov 18, 2023, 7:30 PMAsbury United Methodist Church, 110 W North St, Charles Town, WV 25414
- Tue, Oct 17MartinsburgOct 17, 2023, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PMMartinsburg, Intersection of E King Street & S Queen Street
- Multiple DatesFri, Sep 15Asbury United Methodist ChurchSep 15, 2023, 5:30 PM – Sep 16, 2023, 7:30 PMAsbury United Methodist Church, 110 W North St, Charles Town, WV 25414
- Multiple DatesWed, Jul 12Asbury United Methodist ChurchJul 12, 2023, 5:30 PM – Jul 13, 2023, 7:30 PMAsbury United Methodist Church, 110 W North St, Charles Town, WV 25414